Like what we do? Then why not adopt Springboard as your charity to help raise vital funds and public awareness for our cause. A number of organisations and individuals are already committed to us in this way and their continued support is essential for us to carry on the work that we do.
As an Organisation
There are many ways to raise funds and adopt Springboard as your charity. We are always keen to hear new and exciting ideas but here are a few examples to get you started:
- Make Springboard the beneficiary charity of your event
- Add £1 on a bill during a set time
- Donate a % of a dish to Springboard throughout the year
- Have charity collection tins in your establishment
- Set a fundraising challenge throughout your organisation
As an Individual
We continue to be amazed by the fantastic ways our supporters have fundraised for Springboard. Here are some ideas to suit every type of fundraiser:
- Take part in a sporting event
- Push yourself with a personal challenge
- Hold a fundraising event such as a quiz or karaoke night
- Take part in an event on our calendar
Springboard's Events Team is here to help you. Please get in touch and let us know what you are doing. We would be more than happy to shout about your amazing efforts and provide you with ideas and materials.
To capture online donations we strongly suggest you sign up to MyDonate to help you generate online funds.
Thank you to everyone who is already fundraising for us!
The following people are already working hard to raise funds for Springboard. You can support both them and us by sponsoring or getting involved.